- Yields 10 servings
- Total Time 2 hours, 20 minutes
- prep time 0 minutes
- Cook Time 2 hours, 20 minutes
Thanks to instant pudding and cake mix, these raspberry-chocolate glazed cakes are extra moist and super easy.
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c oil
- 1 1/3 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 c seedless raspberry jam, at room temp.
- Assorted berries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 10 (1 cup) mini Bundt molds with cooking spray with flour. On low speed, beat mixes, eggs, oil, and 1 cup water 30 sec.; on medium, beat 2 min. Divide among molds. Bake until pick comes out clean, 20–25 min. Cool 15 min. Transfer from molds to racks; cool.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chips in 15-sec. intervals until melted. Stir in jam and 1/4 cup water; spoon over cakes. Top with berries.